EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF
LUXURIOUS COUNTRY LIVING
WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS!
Enjoy spectacular views in this one-of-a-kind, Southern Colonial style country home only 7.9 kilometers from San Miguel de Allende. From the moment you enter the home, you are surrounded by incredible views of the lake on one side, all oriented to the sunset, and the low mountains of the Sierra Central on the other side. Every room of this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom home features a stunning view which connects you with the natural environment and literally takes your breath away. Indoor, outdoor living at its best. This home is also surrounded by custom designed cactus gardens, mature fruit trees, manicured interior gardens, stone walls and 10 acres of land, which all create a feeling of complete tranquility.
You can enter the property through an electric gated entrance connected to a large driveway with ample parking. You are immediately greeted by a large cactus garden surrounded by mountain and lake views.
A vine covered pergola leads the way into the main house. Once you are inside, the entire home opens to beautiful, lush gardens surrounded by stone walls. These gardens are connected to the spacious, double height living room/dining room area through custom designed iron doors that open to enjoy indoor/ outdoor living on both sides. On one side is a tranquil courtyard complete with a manicured yard, tulip tree, mature plants, fountain and covered sitting area with views of the mountains. On the other side is a large, covered terrace with fireplace perfect for lazy afternoons, morning breakfasts, or for entertaining guests. From this terrace, the view of the lake framed by a spectacular sunset is beyond description.
Enjoy one level living with all rooms flowing gracefully into each other with incredible views from all angles. Perfect for entertaining as well as day to day living.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a “cook’s kitchen” and was professionally designed to include a granite covered island with seating, custom designed wooden cabinets, gas cooktop with a wooden covered hood/ventilator, two electric ovens, double door refrigerator, easy glide, heavy duty drawers, walk-in pantry, built-in wine rack, and a built-in banco seating with table for morning coffee or easy, casual dining. The kitchen is surrounded by a large picture window with expansive views of the lake.
Connected to the kitchen is a sitting area complete with a custom designed fireplace with gas logs perfect for those mornings that invite long conversations.
The home also possesses dramatic spaces such as the living/dining room area which is accentuated by vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a custom designed gas fireplace. Three large double custom designed iron doors lead to the terraces for open entertainment. When all doors are opened, it feels as if you are in one large indoor/outdoor room with grand views of the mountains and lake.
The grand master bedroom has an elegant, cantera gas fireplace, large bathroom complete with sitting area, bathtub, shower, and doored toilet area, custom walk-in closets, floor to ceiling cabinets and double sink cabinetry.
Both the master bedroom and second bedroom open to the immaculately landscaped garden, grass lawn and meticulously trimmed hedges, and jacuzzi. The second bedroom also has a complete view of the lake and a working gas fireplace for those colder nights. The third bedroom is a comfortable separate bedroom and bath complete with its own separate private entrance, outdoor seating area and a custom designed gas fireplace.
The fourth bedroom is smaller and connected to the media room. It currently serves as an office but can also be used as a bedroom. It has close access to a full bathroom so your guests can enjoy their privacy.
The spacious media room complete with TV and built-in speakers is perfect for entertaining. The high ceiling with exposed beams, custom designed gas fireplace, and views of the lake all combine to create an intimate yet expansive space for guests and family living. The massage room and extra bedroom/office all connect to this room creating a full suite for a variety of uses. With an already existing separate entrance, this area could be easily converted into a living space for a mother-in-law suite or apartment.
Easily the most incredible country living property available, this is an opportunity of a lifetime to create the lifestyle of your dreams!
- Custom designed Southern Colonial style home
- Custom designed interior decorating
- Single floor living
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Massage/Exercise room
- Separate Guest Quarters with full bathroom
- Separate office
- Two car garage
- 10 acres fully fenced with electric gate entrance. All with CFE connection and water rights
- Minutes from San Miguel de Allende shopping and restaurants
- Views of mountains and lake from every room
- Solar panels for “off the grid” living
- Roof top with 360-degree view of mountains and lake
- 2 Cisterns – total of 12,500 liters -ample water from local water district
- Community of Cabras within walking distance
- Great internet service
- Arched doorways
- Custom designed iron doors and windows throughout house.
- Stone floors throughout the house and terraces made from Laja Amarilla from Michoacan.
- Floor to ceiling cabinets in master bathroom
- Chandeliers in hallway, bathroom and dining area
- Specially designed lighting fixture in kitchen
- Hot tub large enough for six people on the terrace close to master bathroom and guest bedroom.
- Living/dining area with high vaulted ceiling, custom designed double doors on two sides opens to outside terraces with views to mountains and lake. One terrace includes a working gas fireplace and other terrace includes a large fountain.
- Master bedroom and bathroom has its own terrace that overlooks the gardens and hot tub.
- Master bedroom has a large window seat area overlooking cactus garden.
- There are a total of 7 gas fireplaces custom designed of cantera to specifically meet the needs of each room; AV Room, Living Room, Kitchen Sitting Area, Master Bedroom, 1st Guest Bedroom, 2nd Guest Bedroom, Terrace
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, custom designed cabinetry, wood covered ventilator, built in wine cabinet, granite covered island with cabinetry underneath and sitting area, banco style dining area, walk-in pantry, double door refrigerator, 6 burner stove and grill, double oven
- Whole house water filtration system
- Home security system
- Mature gardens. Olive, orange, apple, lemon, tulip and peach trees. Cactus gardens surround the entire home. Grass lawns on both terrace areas. Two custom designed fountains provide you with sounds of peaceful waterfalls. Stone wall surrounds the property adjacent to the house. Arched stone gateway leads to back entrance.
- Two covered open-air terraces, both with sitting areas and one with fireplace. The other terrace has a custom designed fountain.
- Storage/gardening bodega. Outdoor ½ bath close to storage/gardening bodega.
- Large spacious media room with TV and wired audio system with speakers
- Hand-carved Moroccan double door opens to bedroom/office
- Good size laundry room with large sink, storage, and abundant light from the skylight
- 9 indoor ceiling fans and 3 ceiling fans on terrace
- Custom designed curtains included
- Furniture negotiable