Dormitorios: 5Baños: 6Sq Ft: 585
San Miguel Homes
The striking façade of hand-cut, white stone and boldly executed wrought iron hints at what awaits within this superbly constructed, four-bedroom residence in one of San Miguel de Allende’s most desirable neighborhoods. The dramatic vaulted entrance-foyer opens onto an elegantly landscaped front-patio paved in adoquin cantera. Masterfully crafted architectural elements and decorative details throughout this premier property create a contemporary design of timeless beauty.
Beveled glass doors set within an arcade defining the principal social areas open onto the main patio where a French dolphin fountain serves as centerpiece and an artist’s studio with bath en suite is ensconced alongside a shade garden. The exuberantly hand crafted fireplace in the form of Neptune beckons from the loggia beyond a koi pond. Spanish marble floors gleaming from within the grand living room; dining room with private courtyard and wine cellar; wet bar, and expansive kitchen ensure sparkling entertaining.
Superbly carved, solid alder wood cabinetry by master craftsman Mañuel Padron is especially notable in the professional-grade kitchen with extensive granite counters, gathering and dining areas, and in a Gothic-motif, bar with a wine fridge. Lavish appointments throughout this well planned home include vaulted (bóveda) and handkerchief ceilings, massive corbeled beams, expertly carved stonework, decorative painting, state of the art electronics and Murano glass lighting fixtures in a spacious design with natural light and glimpses of the gardens in every room.
A separate corridor on the ground floor leads to two, completely private, luxuriously appointed master bedrooms with lavish en suite baths, dressing rooms, and intimate patio garden. The Brazilian wood staircase to the second floor reveals a stately study and media center with an additional en suite bedroom and bath secreted behind a massive pivoting bookcase. A two-level, rooftop terrace crowns this extraordinary residence with sweeping views of historic San Miguel, fully irrigated raised-bed gardens, a green house, solar panels providing 90% of the home´s energy needs, and the very best in self-sustainable lifestyles.
• Single-level living: 4 bedroom en suite with 4 full baths (3 on ground floor) 2 half-baths, 4 professionally landscaped patios, optional artist’s studio
• Master Craftsmanship: Superbly carved alder wood cabinetry and woodwork, hand-cut and chiseled stonework, 6 carved cantera fireplaces, wrought iron, vaulted and handkerchief bóveda ceilings, columns, decorative painting, Murano glass lighting fixtures, chandeliers, and artisanal tile work
• Media Room/ Tech: Advanced electronic and technical capabilities and state of the art video surveillance system with 4 cameras and “safe room”.
• Utility: Two-car garage, large utility / laundry area, storage, staff bathroom, kitchen-office, wine cellar, additional range for baking
• Kitchen: Top line Wolf range, state of the art appliances, gathering area with media facilities, dining area, and full pantry
• Systems: 12,000 gallon rainwater cistern with pump dedicated to irrigation, 4-zone in-floor heating, water purification system, automated irrigation systems, solar panels supply 90% of homes energy needs
• Roof Top Terrace: Extensive tiled floor with spectacular views, 2-levels with bridge, seating area, raised bed gardens with automated irrigation, greenhouse, self-sustainable living at its best