The Retreat$1,190,000 USD FOR SALE
The RETREAT Hotel & Spa is minutes from San Miguel de Allende along the Ruta de Vino where vineyards, lavender fields and olive groves thrive in one of the regions most affluent areas. The secure compound on seven hectares with dynamically contoured and landscaped grounds is set high on a ridge with commanding views of the Rio Laja Valley.
Four guest cottages, a central lodge with a professional kitchen, main residence, and spa facilities are artfully ensconced within the 16th Century settlement of Marroquín along a legendary silver route. The understated style of sophisticated construction with natural materials nestled amid mature botanical gardens conveys a sense of elegant rustication. A canopy of ancient Mezquite trees and other regional cultivars cast gentle shade along meandering paths and private areas conducive to quiet reflection. A wet sauna, jet-pool, therapeutic rooms, yoga pavilion with spectacular views, and variety of additional outbuildings with ample storage complete this self-sufficient REREAT with vibrant commercial potential and unlimited options for expansion.
A fabled well at the entrance to the property suggests potential and a continuous source of renewal and RETREAT is perfectly poised to take advantage of the luxury, eco-hotel and spa market as well as the energetic attractions of world renowned San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
- • Turnkey Hotel & Spa: includes furnishings, linens and kitchen contents
- • Rated in top 10 on Trip Advisor and 4.8 out of 5 by guests on Expedia. Featured in press and media.
- • 3 main cottages + 1 bedroom villa with kitchen and living room + 2-bedroom principal residence accommodates up to 10 guests on 7 landscaped hectares with panoramic views
- • Central Lodge with professional kitchen, dining room, library and lounge + 2 additional storage facilities
- • State of the art video security system throughout compound
- • Mature, landscaped grounds, botanical gardens, hiking trails with dynamic vistas
- • Dramatically sited yoga pavilion with spectacular views of the Rio Laja Valley
- • Spa facilities include: wet sauna, jet-pool, therapeutic room, fire pit and lounging patio