Casa Herradura$625,000 USD UNDER CONTRACT
This home, designed by respected architect Roberto Burillo and completed in 2000, is a masterpiece of authentic colonial construction. From its two-foot-thick walls to the traditional vaulted ceilings throughout the house, this home is truly a showpiece. Every bedroom and family room in the house features boveda or wood beamed ceilings. It also features imported exotic wood beams on the Terraza and in the living room. Within walking distance to the Centro, the home offers a bird’s eye view of the entire city. In addition, the home is only 50 meters from the Balcones’ parks & amphitheatre.
- Hacienda style construction with 2 foot thick espumilla (pumice-stone) walls
- • Extensive outdoor living space- over 880 sq. ft. (82 m2) of covered terrace on the main floor, all with unobstructed views of the Centro and churches. Also features
- an outdoor fireplace
- • 3 large patios, one with a large fountain
- • Two of the bedrooms are full master suites- each features a full bath with double
- sinks and significant walk-in closet space
- • Other rooms include a Wine cellar, office, TV room & a large pantry
- • Complete water purification plant with water softener & dual UV filters
- • Electric heaters in every bedroom and family room throughout
- • All plantings, trees, & other garden features inside & outside the home
- *The furniture shown in the above photos is not included or available.